Our Original Colostrum Meets Many Needs
AquaSource ColActive Colostrum offers excellent nutritional support for people with active lifestyles, including athletes, sportsmen and sportswomen.
However, it can be a useful addition to any nutrition regime.
AquaSource ColActive Colostrum provides important nutrition and immune system support, including fatty acids and all five classes of immunoglobulins.
AquaSource Colostrum is sourced from the South West of the US where the processing facility was designed by dairy process engineers as a state of the art processing facility for the sole purpose of producing the best quality colostrum. The Colostrum is collected and processed. Then, flash pasteurised at 72°C for 15 seconds and finally dried with low, indirect heat. This process helps maintain as much nutritional value as possible.
AquaSource ColActive Colostrum can be taken by young and old alike. It can be especially helpful to athletes and others with extremely active lifestyles who need the significant recovery support ColActive nutrients provide.
• Flash pasteurised, then slow dried to preserve nutritional value.
• Contains all five classes of immunoglobulins found in humans.
• Excellent nutritional support for athletes and active lifestyles.
• Supports the immune system.
• Important for well-being and maintaining optimal health.
• Contains other important components such as cytokines, interleukin-10 and proline-rich polypeptides.
Approved EFSA Health claims:
Contains MILK as an allergen as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Two capsules provide:
Colostrum (from milk) 800mg
Certified processed from pasture fed healthy dairy cows and free of pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and BSE.